There are some things NOT to say
April Masini is a recognized and award winning producer, author, columnist, motivational speaker, relationship and success expert—with politically incorrect twist. Sure to raise eyebrows, generate buzz … and INSPIRE RESULTS!
Ask April Articles
- About "Ask April" and read chapters from her published books
- Getting April
- Does Maybe Mean Yes?
- Is Jail Time A Good Reason To Postpone A Wedding?
- Is My Ex's Friend Off Limits?
- I Can't Move On Like My Ex Did
- A Date For A Christmas Party
- Christmastime: Meeting The Family
- Dating A Dad
- The Loudest Language Doesn’t Make a Sound
- You Never Get A Second Chance
- Modern Mating - Making Online Dating Work For You
- Want to be a 'Chick Magnet'? ... Get On the Fast Track to the Best Dressed List
- Do I have to dress sexy to get a great guy? Or is dressing classy OK?
- Marriage Minded
- Internet Dating
- Pleasing Women
- Ancient Wisdom For Sensational Sex
- Finding Your Perfect Partner
- Mistress Manners Says "Mind Your Table manners ... Or Else!"
- Bringing ‘Him’ or ‘Her’ Home for the Holidays
- Handling First Date Jitters
- Dating Your Boss
- Etiquette For Second Marriage
- Runaway Bride
- My Sister Wants To Date My Ex
- Botticelli Beauties ... You don’t have to be waif-thin to be super-sexy!
- The Facts on Foreplay
- Meeting In The Middle
- Cork Connoisseur
- A Clean Break ... Having a game plan is the key to an easy and mess-free breakup
- Play Ball! .... Learn how to get back in the game after a divorce
- Changing Faces ... What to do when your partner is no longer the person you remember
- The Parent Trap ... Being a single parent doesn’t mean you can’t date!
- About Arranged Marriages
- Soul Searching
- Cool Guy
- Finding Common Ground
- Hoping For A Hubby
- Introducing Your Date To Your Child
- Profile Propriety
- Shy Girl
- Democratic and Republican Dating
- Get Real
- Bedroom Blues
- Handling Gossip
- Anatomically Challenged
- No Date For New Year's Eve?
- Finding Your Valentine
- Divorced Parents and Mother's Day
- Stressed With Success
- Girl On Girl Action
- Make Sex More Meaningful
- Make Room For Roommates
- Kid Free Zone
- Abusive Relationships
- Dating During Divorce
- I Hate His Friends
- My Grandma Is Having Sex With Her Boyfriend
- She's Friends With Her Ex
- My Marriage Is Boring!
- Plan Your Honeymoon!
- Dateless for New Years Eve? You Don't Have To Be!
- Dateless On New Year's Eve? Have Fun Anyways!
- How To Handle Depression At The Holidays
- What Does Your Gift Really Say?
- Lose Pounds - Keeping Resolutions
- Is It Too Late To Fix?
- Gift Etiquette For First Dates
- Is Oral Sex Real Sex? Yes!!
- My First Love Has Another First Love
- Who Says Image Isn't Everything
- Can I Like My Brother's Friend?
- My Boyfriend is Too Close To His Ex
- Cancer Free and Heart Sick
- I'm Scared Of Being Dumped
- I Moved -- Now I Miss My Ex
- Control Your Anger
- Dirty Talk In Bed
- Hello University! Goodbye High School Boyfriend!
- Her Mom Tries To Break Us Up
- Is He Cheating? I Don't Trust Him
- Is It Love? Or Inexperience?
- Make A Friend A Girlfriend
- Victim Of The Bad Pick-up Line?
Standing 5 feet, 8 inches tall, with a lean 127-pound body, and
38-26-36 proportions, it's not hard to understand why April Masini's
impressive list of accomplishments is not the first thing that pops
into a guy's mind upon meeting her. But April is much more than a
Though she started off her career as a model and actress, April has moved on to become a persuasive public speaker and President/CEO of Masini Television & Film Enterprises, LLC in Honolulu, and Masini Enterprises, Inc. in Los Angeles.
On January 26, 2004, April's no-holds-barred advice book, "Date Out of Your League" hit the stands, causing controversy with her witty, well-endowed, naughty alter-ego, High Voltage Blonde, her brutally honest, uncensored advice, and her sometimes politically incorrect message.... But controversy quickly turned into interest, and then followings, when the most widely read newspapers, magazines, and Web sites, around the world, began seeking out April's comments, opinions, and expertise.
In fact, April became so popular that in February, 2004, "Ask April" was launched simultaneously on two of FORBES Magazine's "Best on the Web" winners, MillionaireMatch.com, who not only won with FORBES in 2003, but was also singled out by the WALL STREET JOURNAL; along with aLoveLinksPlus, who took FORBES top award in 2001 and 2002. Then "Ask April" jumped the Pacific with MyNippon.com the hugely popular Japanese site devoted to romance techniques.
When April isn’t writing, this former model/actress is leading seminars, guest lecturing, or dedicating her time to Masini Enterprises—her multifaceted television and film production company whose accomplishments have been recognized, record-breaking, and award winning, with strong connections to everything from "Baywatch" and "Blue Crush" to "LifeStyles of the Rich & Famous" and "The Miss Universe Pageant."
Ready for even more bold, brutally honest, and always helpful dating advice?
Visit my Web site, www.Ask April.com There, you'll find informative articles, expert columnists, interactive quizzes, and free giveaways! And don't forget to also check out my workshops, designed to help you find you real "soul mate"!
© April Masini - www.Ask April.com