Don Diebel's "Get Girls"
Don Diebel is dedicated to helping you do better with the opposite sex, get more dates, improve your dating skills and relationships, skyrocket your sex life, overcome shyness, and to even help you to find a marriage partner.
Jogging is a fantastic way to meet women and besides that, it's good for your health, mind and body.
Pick out a jogging area and start running on a regular basis. By observation, you will notice women that arrive each day at the same place and around the same time.
Jogging trails and parks are wonderful for unhurried seduction, because you're going to see her again and again, so you can work on her a little at a time.
During the week the women are usually out between 6 and 8 a.m., around noon and between 5 and 8 p.m. Weekends are usually best because you will see them jogging throughout the day.
Let me explain the approach to use on jogging trails that will work well for you.
Always jog with a towel around your neck and wear a small plastic bottle filled with lemonade, Gator-Aid, or water around your neck. Then you will jog beside a woman and offer her a drink and your towel to wipe the sweat off of her face. Then you invite her to sit down and take a breather so you can talk.
Summer-Time Pickup Lines
1. "Did you know that when you press your ear to my shorts, you can hear the ocean? Would you like to listen?"
2. "Hi. I'm a lifeguard and according to Coast Guard regulations, I have to inspect you for sand mites."
3. "I brought an extra air mattress, would like to lay out in the pool with me?"
4. "That sure is a lovely set of lungs you are wearing today."
5. When you notice a girl lying out in the sun for a long time approach her and say, "You look like you're getting a sunburn, can I offer you some of my suntan lotion?"
6. "Where did you get that sexy bikini? It sure looks good on you."
7. "Excuse me, but I just had to tell you that you have got the prettiest legs I've ever seen in my life."
8. "Would you rub some sun tan oil on my back?...I can't reach it." Here's a good one to use. Fake a foot injury. Start limping in front of a girl and say, "I must have stepped on some glass, can you see any stuck in the bottom of my foot?"
9. Stroll up and down the beach and say, "Hi" to all the girls that capture your interest.
10. "May I offer you something to drink?"
GetGirls.com by Gemini Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved Don Diebel, publisher
No portion of this article may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photo copying, recording, or by any information storage, dissemination or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher. Permission will likely be given to those who ask first and agree to publish issues in their entirety.