Don Diebel's "Get Girls"
How to Tell if a Woman is Interested in You
By observing a woman's body language and reactions to you, you can determine if she is interested in you.
Listed here are 12 positive signs that she may be interested in you:
1. Big smiles with upper and lower teeth showing with a relaxed face.
2. She gazes in your eyes with deep interest and her pupils are dilated (this could be mistaken from her taking drugs).
3. Biting of the lips or showing of the tongue, licking her lips or touching of her front teeth.
4. While talking to you she is slowly stroking her cocktail glass up and down with her thumb and index finger.
5. If she is wearing a see-thru top, you can see that her nipples are getting hard while talking to you and looking at you.
6. She starts sitting straight up and her muscles appear to be firm.
7. Her crossed leg is pointed towards you or if that same leg is rocking back and forth towards you.
8. She raises or lowers the volume of her voice to match yours.
9. She rubs her chin or touches her cheek. This indicates that she's thinking about you and her relating in some way.
10. She blows smoke straight out from between her lips and towards you.
11. She winks at you while talking to you or winks at you from a distance.
12. She exposes the palms of her hand facing you.
GetGirls.com by Gemini Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved Don Diebel, publisher
No portion of this article may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photo copying, recording, or by any information storage, dissemination or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher. Permission will likely be given to those who ask first and agree to publish issues in their entirety.