Don Diebel's "Get Girls"
How to Attract Single Women Running Personal Ads
Here's a letter I used to respond to personal ads to successfully meet and attract women like crazy:
This letter is in response to your recent "personal" ad. Your ad really captured my attention and you sound like someone I would like to really like to get to know better. In order for you to get to know me better, here's a little bit about myself:
I am a single financially secure businessman, 1947 model, low mileage, and high performance. Bumped a few times, but never wrecked. Proven ability to hug the road and not wander off course. Exterior in mint condition, warm, affectionate, sensitive interior, never soiled. Factory equipped package includes stereo, humor, depth, imagination and intelligence. Radio picks up all kinds of rock and classical. Spacious seats with plenty of room for passenger...runs on high-octane fun and romance, lifetime supply included.
Available for inspection by female drivers only, prefer affectionate woman, no dependents, eye-catching exterior, self-confident, intelligent, warm, sincere with sense of humor and full set of tools.
I come from a close solid family, would like to have little Toyotas some day. Equipped with nice endowment. Only driven once a week by little old lady to/from church. To arrange test drive, please write or call me at 802-484-2425 (anytime). HAPPY MOTORING!
P.S. Feel free to modify this letter to use for yourself. Try it...it works like crazy!
When writing my first book, which was on how to pick up women in nightclubs, I interviewed over 100 single women in nightclubs and asked them this question: "What kind of man turns you on in a nightclub?" Here are some of their responses, which tells you what they like in a man and what you should be doing to attract them:
Robin - "A neat dresser, nice-looking, a man that treats me with
Kerry - "A very well-dressed man and has very good manners."
Erika - "Good-looking, a good dancer, dressed nice, and has good character."
Valerie - "A man that lets you know you are wanted. He tries his best to make you happy. He acts like a gentleman. Good dancer." Paula - "A shy, not too direct guy, but he knows what he's doing."
Susan - "A well-mannered, well-dressed man. A man that doesn't ask too many questions."
Gail - "One with a gentlemen's approach, perhaps to ask for a dance and then later offering to buy me a drink. Certainly not a man who has already had one to many."
Debbie - "Good-looking guy with a good personality."
Erin - "A sophisticated man with a lot of class and money."
Sandra - "A congenial man (no stud). He knows he's good-looking and doesn't have to fish for compliments. No fatty, I like a nice body."
Karen - "I like tall men and I like a couple of buttons unbuttoned on his shirt. Shape of man important - not fat, but not too skinny. I like a man with neat-looking hair, not too long or too short."
Kim - "A guy that likes to dance, a good conversationalist, and a neat dresser."
Nicole - "A guy that acts natural. He doesn't come on with a bunch of lines. He just acts like himself and doesn't try to put up a big front."
Barbara - "A good-looking man that's a sharp dresser. A plain-looking guy is OK too, if he has a pleasing personality."
Nancy - "Easy to get along with, physically attractive, and a good personality."
Natalie - "A guy that's real friendly with a warm personality. Personality more important than looks."
Gayle - "Someone with a pretty good personality. Someone that seems sincere and honest."
Peggy - "Nice-looking, can dance good, and intelligent."
Teresa - "A nice, friendly man. Talkative and shows interest in me and gives me a lot of attention. Looks aren't important."
Why You Should Run a Personal Ad Instead of Answering One
Have you ever thought about using the personals to meet and attract single women? I, Don Diebel used the personals for many years successfully to meet hot & sexy beautiful women from all over the United States.
For those of you that are confused as to whether you should just run a personal ad or just answer the ads of the women you are attracted to, let me give you some valuable advice:
It's best to run your own ad instead of replying to women's ads and here's why:
1. It really builds up your confidence and makes you feel special when single women are seeking you out. It's a great feeling checking your email or postal mail and discover all these women wanting to get to know you.
2. There are a lot of single women out there that read the personals of men. And these same women would never think of running their own ad due to feeling embarrassed, but they think nothing of reading your ad and responding to your ad if they are interested.
3. Women tend to get tons of responses to their ad by men. All these men are vying for her attention. There's just too much competition. It's better to run your own ad.
4. It's such an easy way to meet single women. They are seeking you out. It's nice to have women make the first move for a change. Us guys get tired of having to do all the work to meet women.
5. When you place a photo in your ad and a woman responds, this indicates that she finds you attractive physically. This is a good ego-booster to know someone finds you to be desirable physically.
Top 10 Reasons Why Single Women Did Not Respond to You Answering Her Ad
If you play the "personals" I'm sure this has happen to you. You answer an ad of a single woman that sounds like the woman you have been searching for all your life for love and romance.
You write her a real nice letter and enclose an attractive photo of yourself and you just can't wait to here back from her.
And you wait...and you wait...and you wait. You're wondering, what in the hell is going on? Why haven't I heard back from her? Well, here are the top ten reasons you have not heard back from her:
1. The woman prefers to call the guys that responded to her ad rather than write. She got a lot of responses and you are on the bottom of the pile and she has not gotten around to calling you. Be patient, she just might call you.
2. She may be on a long vacation or perhaps traveling on the job. Hang in there!
3. She may be ill or perhaps had to have some surgery.
4. A former boyfriend has come back into her life.
5. She is a chronic procrastinator. She may put you off for a long time or not even respond at all.
6. She's very busy with work, family, community activities, etc. and does not have much time to respond to ads.
7. She received just too many responses to her ad to handle and she only responds to the ones that hold the most promise and capture's her interest. Maybe you just go left out.
8. Before she got your letter, she met someone else she's interested in that she met through her ad.
9. They are in no hurry to answer replies and just have not gotten around to answering your letter. It's not a high priority in their life to answer replies.
10. They are just not interested in you. Don't worry about it, rejection is a part of life. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, as the saying goes.
Top 10 Reasons Single Women Rejected Your Voice Personal Reply
When you respond to a single woman's voice personal ad and you get no response, do you ever wonder what went wrong?
You feel like you made a good recording on her voice mailbox and you never hear back from her. You feel a little frustrated and rejected.
To help you figure out what went wrong, here are the Top 10 reasons she did not try to get in touch with you after hearing your message in her voice mail box assigned by the personals publication:
1. Your message contained sexual overtones. This is a sure-fire way to scare women off.
2. The tone of your voice was too soft when replying. The system could not pick up your voice and cut you off. This caused your message to not be recorded, thus, she can not respond to you if there is no message.
3. Your voice turned her off. I'm sure you can relate to this. I'm sure you've heard women's voices that get on your nerves.
4. Your message was way too long. You really dragged it out to the point where it became monotonous and boring.
5. There was a long pause while making your message and the system thought you were through and cut you off.
6. You used too much slang in your message such as "You know," "You know what I mean," etc.
7. You stuttered and mumbled too much when making your message. This is a big turn-off!
8. Your message was too short and only contained one or two sentences such as "Hi my name is Don. Let's get together sometime and have some fun. Call me at 555-555-2424."
9. If you used your cellular phone to make your message, it may have faded out on you and the system did not pick up your message.
10. In your message, all you did was brag about yourself and your material possessions. In other words you came across as stuck on yourself. This is a big no no!
Don't Make These Mistakes When Answering Personal Ads of Single Women
You have answered a personal ad of the single woman of your dreams.
From the description of her ad she seems like a perfect match for you
for romance and a possible serious relationship. You write her a letter and anxiously wait to hear back from her. And you wait...and wait...and wait and you never hear from her.
So, you wonder what went wrong? Is she rejecting me? Did I say something in my letter that turned her off? Why won't she write back? Most likely you made some common mistakes that turn single women off or caused them to lose interest in you. Listed here are some things that may have gone wrong so you can take corrective measures on the next personal ad you answer:
1. Your letter was too sexually suggestive. When writing to a woman for the first time, never write anything of a sexual nature. It's a big turn off.
2. All you did was brag about yourself, your accomplishments, and your possessions in your letter.
3. You forgot to give her your phone number in case she may want to call you instead of writing you back. Some single women prefer to do it this way. If you just write back with your address, she may get letters from guys who include their phone number and she will pass you up in favor of calling them. There's another factor to consider. If you won't give out your phone number, she may think that you are married or living with another woman.
4. The letter you sent her looked like it was photocopied. This is a real big no no.
5. You forgot to send her a stamped reply envelope with your letter. A stamped reply envelope helps to ensure an answer back and it shows the woman that you are very thoughtful. This makes a very good impression on single women.
6. You forgot to mention what is was in her ad that attracted you to write her. Single women love compliments and they want to know why to chose to write her.
7. Your handwriting was very difficult to read. If you have bad handwriting, have your letter typed. If she can't read your writing, your letter is going straight to the trash can.
8. Your return address is a post office box and you don't give a phone number in your letter. Without a street address and a phone number, she may become suspicious that you are trying to hide something.
9. You screwed up in your letter by calling her "Babe" or "Darling" or "Baby" or "Honey," etc. These words are just too strong to use on a woman you don't even know.
10. Your letter was full of typos. Be sure and proof read your letter or have someone else do it. If you have a lot of spelling errors this is going to make you look like a real "dumb ass."
11. You mentioned that you like to give or receive massages. This statement has a sexual overtone to it and some women will think that all you have on your mind is sex. Don't mention anything about massages in your first letter to a woman.
12. Your letter was written on notebook paper or even worse, the paper is torn. Always use professional looking stationary with matching envelopes when writing to a woman.
13. Your letter lacked warmth and was very impersonal.
Well, I hope these tips help you figure out how you screwed up on writing your first letter when answering personal ads of single women. If you will follow these guidelines, it will greatly improve your chances of that "dream girl" writing back to you.
Are All the Men Who Use Online Personals Desperate, Unattractive, Psychotic, or Nerds?
I've personally known two other guys who've done this and they're okay guys. And I don't think I'm all that bad myself. For example, how many "nerds" or "losers" do you know who practice karate, skydive, ride horses, and own their own businesses?
As for "desperate," well there have been times when I've been desperate for company, but I've had a number of lovers in my lifetime. I've even turned down women who wanted to be with me. I'm a little shy but I've usually done okay.
There are many reasons for a guy to use personal ads:
It may be that he can't meet single girls any other way.
But it may also be that he's really gorgeous and wants a chance to meet
a woman who'll get to know him before finding out what he looks like.
It may be that he's shy.
It may be that he has a busy career and has no other good way of meeting people.
It may be that he's got kids and doesn't have much chance to get out.
It may be that he has a hard time finding intelligent single women in his everyday life.
Or it may be that he's just trying something like this for the hell of it, just to see what happens.
Basically, there are many good reasons to use personal ads. There's nothing at all weird about a man using something like this. It's just one more way of meeting people, and a pretty good one if you do things right!
This article is reprinted by permission and is Copyright by Dean Esmay.
GetGirls.com by Gemini Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved Don Diebel, publisher
No portion of this article may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photo copying, recording, or by any information storage, dissemination or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher. Permission will likely be given to those who ask first and agree to publish issues in their entirety.