Don Diebel's "Get Girls"
There are certain questions that you just can't ask when on a first date.
Some are just too personal and too sexual and they are just about guaranteed to turn your date off and some single women will be so offended that they will not want to go on a second date with you.
I know it doesn't seem fair, but a lot of women will judge you by what you say on your first date. First impressions are very critical and you can really blow it by asking the wrong questions.
Listed here are questions that are sensitive to single women and will get you into trouble by asking them:
1. What is the weirdest place you have ever had sex?
2. Are you a virgin?
3. How much money do you make? (This is really none of your business until you get to know each other better).
4. Do you have any children? (She may think that you are trying to eliminate her from seeing you again because you don't date women with children).
5. How many sex partners have you had?
6. How long has it been since you had sex?
7. At the end of the date you ask: Do you mind if I spend the night? (This will give her the impression that you just want to use her for sex).
8. Do you do drugs?
9. Have you ever had a one-night stand?
10. How much do you weigh? (You must never ask this because single women are very sensitive about their weight).
GetGirls.com by Gemini Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved Don Diebel, publisher
No portion of this article may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photo copying, recording, or by any information storage, dissemination or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher. Permission will likely be given to those who ask first and agree to publish issues in their entirety.