Help your buddies score with women:
Forward this column to them
There are certain questions that you just can't ask when on a first
date. Some are just too personal and too sexual and they are just about
guaranteed to turn your date off and some single women will be so
offended that they will not want to go on a second date with you.
I know it doesn't seem fair, but a lot of women will judge you by what
you say on your first date. First impressions are very critical and you
can really blow it by asking the wrong questions. Listed here are
questions that are sensitive to single women and will get you into
trouble by asking them:
1. What is the weirdest place you have ever had sex?
2. Are you a virgin?
3. How much money do you make? (This is really none of your business
until you get to know each other better).
4. Do you have any children? (She may think that you are trying to
eliminate her from seeing you again because you don't date women with
5. How many sex partners have you had?
6. How long has it been since you had sex?
7. At the end of the date you ask: Do you mind if I spend the night?
(This will give her the impression that you just want to use her for
8. Do you do drugs?
9. Have you ever had a one-night stand?
10. How much do you weigh? (You must never ask this because single women
are very sensitive about their weight).
Help your buddies score with women: Share this article to them!
Copyright 2004 by Gemini Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved http://www.getgirls.com
Don Diebel, publisher
No portion of this article may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photo
copying, recording, or by any information storage, dissemination or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher.
Permission will likely be given to those who ask first and agree to publish issues in their entirety.