Don Diebel's "Get Girls"
Top Ten Gifts to Give Single Women on Valentine's Day to Make a Good Impression
Valentine's Day is just around the corner guys and I want to give you suggestions for the best gifts to give women to make a lasting impression on her.
This is a very important and special day for women and any special gifts you give her will win her heart.
A lot of guys are confused as to what to get a woman for Valentine's Day.
They may just take the easy way out and just get flowers or a romantic card. Well, you can do better than that. You want to stand out from the rest of the guys. In other words, you want to impress her so much; she will never forget you.
Here's a list of gift ideas for Valentine's Day that are guaranteed to win her heart:
1. Gift certificate for a manicure or pedicure.
2. Find out her favorite color of roses and surprise her with a bouquet of roses.
3. All women love chocolate, so a box of Godiva chocolates would be an excellent gift.
4. Starbucks gift certificate.
5. Most women love to wear lingerie. It makes them feel sexy. Get her a gift certificate for a lingerie store such as Victoria's Secret.
6. Movie theatre tickets or tickets for an upcoming concert would be a good gift.
7. Sterling silver anklet or bracelet is sure to impress.
8. You can't go wrong by giving her scented candles. They love them!
9. Women love to take bubble baths. Buy her some bubble bath. Hopefully, you can join her in the tub to soak in the bubbles, if you know what I mean.
10. Ambercrombie & Fitch T-Shirt or Sweatshirt.
There you have it! Now go out and get her something. These gifts don't necessarily have to be with your sweetheart. They can be for someone who you wish was your sweetheart.
GetGirls.com by Gemini Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved Don Diebel, publisher
No portion of this article may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photo copying, recording, or by any information storage, dissemination or retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher. Permission will likely be given to those who ask first and agree to publish issues in their entirety.