8) Work on building all parts of your
wardrobe; make sure that you spend as much effort dressing casually as
you do formally.
9) Keep you eyebrows in control -
absolutely no unibrows - and if they are too bushy get them thinned out.
Go to a salon if you must.
10) Buy grooming products that are
specific to you: moisturizer if you have dry skin, deep cleaning shampoo
if you have oily hair, etc…
11) No nose hairs ever. Trim these daily
if necessary - this is an absolute MUST…second in importance to having
12) Always make sure your belt and shoes
match. Have at least one brown belt and one black. This is one of the
indisputable rules in dressing for men.
13) Try layering up your clothing. Take a
look at fashion ads and notice how the models are always wearing two or
more layers. The more layers you wear, the more put together and
sophisticated you will look. Wear up to 4 layers, with a tie or scarf
counting as one layer.
14) Buy a pair of well made shoes and
make sure you don’t skimp in this area. A great pair will last you for
at least 5 years. In the long run you will actually save money because
you won’t have to replace them every 6 months. Keep them well polished
at all times.
15) Buy at least one sport coat in a
versatile color such as charcoal or navy; better yet get one custom
made. There are endless combinations you can do with this item. You can
dress it down with a pair of jeans or dress it up with a pair of slacks
16) Buy at least one suit that you’d
never be able to wear to work, something cool and stylish. Maybe it has
a colorful pinstripe or is made out of a more casual fabric. You want at
least one of these to wear out on the town and at parties. This will
make you stand out as being well dressed.
17) Try dressing down items that are more
formal. Pair a luxurious fabric like velvet with well-worn denim. The
contrasting pieces will create an intriguing look.
18) Fill your wardrobe with high quality
classic items that won’t go out of style. For example, a leather jacket,
a navy blazer, and a pair of good quality jeans.
19) The only jewelry a man should have is
a nice watch and perhaps a wedding ring when the time is right. We’re
against the whole earrings on men thing unless you are in a band…Also,
avoid gold and diamonds or you’ll end up looking like a rapper - unless,
of course, you ARE a rapper.
20) Avoid wearing black dress shoes. It’s
not that we have anything against black shoes, it’s just that they
always look better in a darker brown color; they are more stylish too.
For the ultimate, try Cordovan (horsehide) leather shoes. They have a
deep, rich color that only gets better with age. Cordovan leather was
originally used to make army boots because it is so indestructible.
21) If you’re a khakis kind of guy, go out and buy some jeans; you need
to mix it up and go for something more casual. Likewise, if you’re a
jeans guy, go out and buy some dressier pants, perhaps a pair of
corduroys or chinos.
22) Manicure - 1 x per week (do it yourself); for both toenails and
fingernails - be sure your fingernails are clean and trimmed at all
times. A woman will look at your nails before she looks at what brand
your watch is.
23) Invest in a classic tuxedo that will never go out of style. Make
sure it has peaked lapels and is one or two button. You will stand out
from the crowd of guys who rent. Renting is a waste of money in the long
24) Always make sure you have good breath. A great way to make sure of
this is to buy a tongue scraper and always wash with antiseptic
mouthwash. Nothing is a bigger turn-off than bad breath.
25) Last but not least, never talk about how much effort you put into
shopping, grooming, looking good, etc. Make it appear as if you do all
of this effortlessly; be almost secretive about it. Brush off
compliments with… “oh how nice of you to notice…”
To learn more about my concepts on
successful dating, make sure you download a copy of my ebook How to Get
A Girlfriend: The Seven Essential Skills for Attracting the Woman of
Your Dreams. When it comes to dating, we’ll show you:
1) How to date on YOUR terms, not hers, so you retain CONTROL.
2) Know for sure how to avoid getting manipulated or "played" by women.
3) Know how to find the right woman for YOU, and actually GET her!
4) How to develop your own appealing, unique style that’ll bring you
more success in relationships and with great-looking women
5) Become attractive to women for real, stop trying to simulate an
Learn from one concise ebook, what took me years of frustration to
figure out for myself.
Check it out at How
To Get A Girlfriend. It’s
backed by a 100% “balls to the wall” money back guarantee.
All the best,
Cutting Edge Image Consulting