- leaving the cap off the toothpaste
- not putting a fresh roll of toilet paper out
- not rinsing out the sink after dumping all kinds of crap into it
- not emptying the dishwasher
- avoiding chores after promises to do them
- I could go on and on... but you know what I mean.
Taken by themselves nothing in the above list is worth causing an argument, but when taken together it's easy for life to seem very unfair, that we do all the work and they do all the play.
We have to do the day-to-day drudgery and they escape to where-ever, whenever, with their friends.
So, it's important to see this type of activity in the early stages, so you don't have a lot of anger built up, waiting for just one more thing to happen before the big explosive arguments tears at your relationship, puts space between you and the one you love.
And it's important to know how to deal with this calmly, lovingly, so as to not start the very argument that you wanted to avoid in the first place.
Start with preparing in your mind how you want to approach this subject, of things being left undone, (small) promises broken.
Without blame, decide how you will explain how you feel when left with all the chores to do.
With understanding come to a happy agreement that will allow each person to open up to the other, with no accusations, no finger pointing.
Differences can be overcome - even at your darkest hour there is a solution waiting to be revealed to you. One that leads to an even more committed and loving relationship.
For help to get to THAT PLACE I'd like you to take a look at the ebook "Have the Relationship You Want".
Click here to read samples and more.
the downloadable ebook
you will learn:
* How to completely redesign the entire concept and dynamics of your marriage, your relationship, or your first date.
* How to communicate in a completely new way.
* How to tap into the power of being a woman by tapping into the power of Feminine Energy.
You can be reading "Have The Relationship You Want" in just a couple of minutes. Your journey begins here.