Top 10 Lists are a great way to encourage your own idea process.
Top 10 Places To Have Great Sex:
1. On the beach, when you are on a nice holiday, just be sure to have a big thick blanket to keep the sand away and a sun umbrella to help with your privacy.
2. The drive-in theater. Even though these are getting harder to find it is worth the trip to one, for the experience, not the movie!
3. On a camping trip, in a tent under the stars. Somewhere out-of-doors and private.
4. In an elevator, just hit the stop button and get to it! Just be sure to check for any security cameras first.
5. On a house boat on a secluded lake. There is something really special about the rocking motion of the waves as you make love. And it’s not the same as on a water bed.
6. On an airplane. Be sure to either be flying first class, so you have some room for movement or better yet, charter a flight from your local airport to fly you around for an hour or so. We have heard of some businesses that cater to “The Mile High Club” members, so it’ll be worth your while to phone and ask around.
7. In a hot tub or Jacuzzi. There is something sensual about jets of hot water washing over your body as you climax. If you don’t own one many hot tub businesses rent them. Also, if you are an apartment dweller don’t fret, you can always rent a hotel suite with a hot tub or Jacuzzi so you do not miss out on this experience.
8. The shower. Similar but not the same as the hot tub experience, the shower requires a great deal more flexibility and positioning variations that can lead to all types of pleasure.
9. Office desk. Just be sure that you know when office security will be making the rounds and that the boss is gone. Definitely make sure the boss is gone. Unless it’s the boss you’re doing, of course! Or you are the boss.
10. A country “Bed
and Breakfast” house. The rooms are always nicely designed with your
comfort in mind, much more than any hotel or motel room, and your
privacy is assured. Just don’t be too loud enjoying your time together;
often the rooms are not as sound proof as you would expect a hotel room
Top 10 Baby Shower Gifts
Babies cost more when they are yours, so be sure to splurge for a gift when it's someone else's!
1. Baby car seat.
2. Baby jumpers. If you know the sex of the baby beforehand then get the appropriate color. Otherwise your safest bet is to go with white, yellow or light green.
3. High chair or booster seat.
4. Baby blankets and bibs. Babies really need things to spit up on and experience says that they spit up a lot.
5. White portable tub filled with bath products for baby.
6. Gift certificate at Toys R Us or some other such toy store.
7. Baby room monitor.
8. Video camera rental. If they don’t have a video camera then a rental will be greatly appreciated for when baby comes home for the first time. Maybe even the delivery room.
9. Floor gyms for babies. They have dangling things that baby can play with and swat at as the baby is lying on his/her back on the floor.
10. Teething rings and rattles. You can never have too many of these.
Top 10 Fun Evenings At Home
An evening in does not have to be expensive or boring and it's a great way to encourage family togetherness and to strengthen friendships.
1. Board games can be a lot of fun. Be sure to have on hand Scrabble, Monopoly and Scattergories for an evening of inside fun that all can play.
2. Rent a movie or DVD (or two) and make some popcorn.
3. Have friends over to play cards and to share in light conversation.
4. Pull out the photo albums and family video tapes and have a night of reminiscing.
5. Murder mystery party. Better than a board game, host a murder mystery party and also include a potluck dinner to keep the costs down. Costumes optional but they do add to the atmosphere.
6. Host a wine tasting party. Each guest brings a different bottle of wine (and maybe some spare wine glasses) with the information concerning its vintage.
7. Host a beer tasting party, same as above.
8. BBQ – everyone brings a steak, some burgers or a salad and you will have a great time in the backyard, on the patio or on the balcony.
9. Have a potluck “munchie night”. Scrounge out different foods from the refrigerator and cupboards. Guests can only bring ingredients, no prepared foods. The party is in the making and the kitchen!
10. Wash the dog/cat night. Do you have some pets? Get the gang together and wash everybody’s pets all at once. Dogs preferred, unless you’ve been bathing your cat frequently. Be sure to have a (video) camera handy.
Top 10 Ways To Get In Shape
Exercise is only boring if you look at it that way. You can increase of the fun level of any activity when you do it with a friend, partner, dog or even a walkman for company
10. Community sports (baseball, soccer, etc.)
10 Sweet Things To Say To Girls
Compliments may not make the world turn but they will help you be remembered as a guy that pays attention when spoken properly
1. Compliment her hair. This is always a big statement to score good points if you say it correctly. The hair compliment should be said just as you meet, right after your first "Hello", but after she has had the opportunity to straighten her hair up it is messy.
2. Jewelry, as in "Those are really nice earrings" or "What an interesting necklace" is always a safe starting pint as a compliment and an introduction to a more meaningful conversation.
3. If you are appearing in the middle of a conversation and she is talking, a good way to include yourself is "That is a really interesting way of looking at it", then quickly get her to continue talking by asking more about it and pay attention. This subject may just allow you extra time to discuss at a later time, such as your first date.
4. Should you end up in a situation where you just touched her hands, say "Your hands are really soft". Men almost always have really tough hands so even the lady with dry hands are going to be softer than yours.
5. Take a good look at her shoes/footwear. Women spend plenty of time finding the right shoes to wear and a compliment about how they "Match the outfit" is going to be very well taken.
6. If she wears glasses be sure to mention "How well they frame your face".
7. Ask her if it's really hard to be such a popular girl. Most girls are quite insecure in the popularity race and if you think she's popular and notice that she is, you'll score some nice points for mentioning it.
8. Compliment the clothes that she is wearing, how well they fit her, how much the style suits her.
9. Tell her she has a very
pretty smile. Always a winner.
10. Complimenting her voice can be a good thing. Ask if she sings as well as she sounds.
Top 10 Worst Pick-Up Lines
A good pick-up line can save plenty of time in getting a lady's attention. A bad pick-up line will cast you into the dungeon of loneliness.
1. "Do you know what would look good on you? Me."
2. "I had a dream last night about the shoes you are wearing. I fell over them on my way to bed."
3. You say "Did it hurt?", she says "Did what hurt?" and you reply "When you fell from heaven?"
4. "Why don't you sit next to me, I only bite if you want me too."
5. "I looked up the work 'beautiful' and the description was about you."
6. "Did you see Santa around here?" and she says "No, I didn't, why?" and you reply "Because I wanted to thank him for delivering me my present. You."
7. "I'm cooking chicken tonight. Do you want a neck?"
8. "What's that perfume you're wearing. It's really turning me on!"
9. "Your daddy must have been a baker, because you sure have a nice set of buns!"
10. "Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?"
Extra bad pickup- lines:
"Are your feet tired? You've been running through my mind all day."
"I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?"
"Hi, my name is (your name). But you can call me tonight."
"Do you believe in love at first site or should I walk in again?"
"If I could create my own alphabet I'd put U and I together."
"I'm just wondering what you'd like me to make you for breakfast tomorrow morning?"
"Your father must have been a thief. He stole the stars and put them in your eyes."
'Hey, that's a nice outfit. Can I talk you out of it?"
"If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?"
"Is your father a boxer because you're a real knockout!"
"I may not be dairy queen but I'll treat you right!"
"Are you accepting applications for your fan club?"
"Pardon me, have you seen my missing Nobel prize around here anywhere?"
"So, you're a girl huh?"
"Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you."
"Excuse me, but you have a beep on your nose." She says " What?" (Reach up and gently squeeze her nose) - "Beep!"
"Baby, I'm an American Express lover.... you shouldn't go home without me!"
"Can I flirt with you?"
"Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Beautiful Girl In This Room" and the grand prize is a night with me!"
"Do you mind if I stare at you up close instead of from across the room?"
"Here's a quarter....call your roommate and tell her you won't be coming home tonight."
10 Ways To End Up With The Wrong Person
Life partners are just that, for life. If you don't really understand the person you are about to get into a serious relationship with, it's time for a break and a chance to re-think your personal life goals.
1. You expect the person to change after you become serious or get married. This almost never happens and usually means that you should take off your rose-colored-glasses before it's too late.
2. You think that you make a great couple because you "click", even though the person is described as a "creep" or "bitch" by your friends.
3. You pick the wrong person because you don't pay attention to how they pay attention to your needs. This isn't selfishness, it's a lifetime of reality that if they don't understand your needs now, they never will.
4. You don't share common lifetime goals or have the same desire for success.
5. The sex is great and you focus your relationship on that rather than your inner feelings and what type of relationship you would have should the sex end.
6. You choose this person because of what they own and not what they have in personality and character.
7. You don't mind or seem to be aware of the controlling issues the person has. Their jealousy does not bother you and you feel that you need to be controlled and this person can decide what is good for you rather than allowing you to make your own choices.
8. You don't talk about the negative aspects of your relationship, you just hope that the problems you are having will go away.
9. You would rather be in any type of relationship, even a bad one, than be alone.
10. You choose someone that is involved with, or dependent on, someone else, in the hopes that they will leave the other third person or be able to end their dependency. You do not realize that you are only making yourself dependent on an unstable persona and a triangle relationship.These articles are © 2002-2009 cheerful attitude web design ltd, www.aLoveLinksPlus.com and Robert Lee.