Friday’s Conversation Topic
This has been a hectic week for a lot of people in the news, from Kim Kardashian’s nude photos to Pastor Terry Jones wanting to burn Islam’s most holy book. If you’re usually at a loss in a conversation,where to start, when to jump in with an opinion, help is here.
Start reading and have a topic ready to converse about. You are welcome (in advance).
– Science offers the keys to sexy dancing. It was only a matter of time, really, before scientists told us what makes you attractive when you dance. Using motion technology the sexy dance is now laid bare for everyone to learn. All of the “two-left-footed” people are still excused.
– Sex toy study creates buzz. I know what you’re thinking and yes, this is about sex, even safer sex, not threesomes or anything like that. It’s surprising that they know so much about sex at the university level and how much they want to learn about women and their sex toy usage.
– Accounting rules gives GM $30 billion from nothing. If you’re planning on buying stock when the IPO happens, or if your broker suggests this, you’d better read this article and it’s quick lesson about fancy accounting rules and GM’s valuable “goodwill”.
– Court rules petty theft not a reason to be fired from job. Man wins back job after being sacked for charging his segway at work at a cost of 1.8 euro cents (2 pennies). Yeah, I know what you’re thinking… at least he wasn’t handing out porn pens to 6 year-olds.
– Google introduces search computer chip that can be implanted in brain. Your kid not smart enough? If he can figure out how to ask the question he’ll instantly have the answer with this latest Google product. “Do no evil” (Google’s unofficial motto), yeah, right.
Have a great weekend.